Collin’s Plumbing Services Los Angeles (323)643-6206
Water leaks can exist for a long time without surface evidence while slowly eroding your foundation and causing significant damage to your properties.
At Collins Plumbing services, we offer a non-destructive leak detection service using state-of-the-art equipment to find hidden leaks in your pipe. Our specialists are highly experienced and knowledgeable in finding leaks, they are equipped with the latest tracer gas, acoustics, thermal infrared cameras, etc. We utilize our technical expertise and high-tech equipment to find water quickly and timely, saving you both money and time.
We have helped many residential homes and commercial properties by finding leaks quickly with minimal disruptions. Our prompt and professional service has made us the most preferred leak detection company California. We can locate waters leaks under any type of internal or external floors including concrete, grass, vinyl, wooden, rugs, etc.
The leak detection services we provide includes
- Water mains leak
- Water pipes leak
- Leaks in hot and cold-water lines
- External and internal leaks
- Structural leaks
- Under-floor leaks
- Landscaping leaks
- and many more
Benefits of using Collins Leak Detection Service
- We provide non-destructive solutions
- Affordable cost
- Reduce your high-water bills
- Minimal disruption
- Qualified and certified leak specialist
- We prevent shutdown
- 24/7 leak detection service
Signs of a water leak in your residential or commercial property
Most water leaks are hidden and are hard to find, that water isn’t gushing down your wall or across your home floor doesn’t mean you don’t have a water leak. Unlike a burst pipe that is hard to miss, hidden water leaks can go unnoticed for a long time, causing severe damage to your property. It’s vital to be able to identify the signs of water leak and get the problem resolved as soon as possible.
The most common signs of a water leak include:
- A Sudden increase in your water bill – If there is no change in your water usage and there is an unexplained increase in your bills, it is likely there is a leak you are yet to notice.
- Mold or mildew growing on your walls – If you find mold growing on the non-shower wall, a hidden leaky pipe is likely responsible for the growth.
- Stained, blistered or discolored walls and ceilings – staining, warping or bubbling of your walls or ceilings can be caused by leaks in surrounding pipes.
- Musty odors in your home – If you still perceive a musty odor after cleaning your bathroom, there is likely a leak somewhere around causing water to accumulate.
- Wet or damp carpet or floor – unexplained soggy spots in your yard or wet carpet may be a sign of a water leak.
How to confirm a leak using your water meter
One of the DIY ways of knowing if you have a leak or not is by checking your water meter. To check, shut off all the faucets, turn off all water taps, ensure your dishwater and washing machine are not running. After shutting off all water supplies, check your water meter to if the reading changes, if it changes after some minutes there is a fast-moving leak, however, if the change occurs after one or two hours, there is a slow leak.
If you noticed any sign of a water leak in your home, don’t wait till the water leak turns into a more complex problem, contact Collins Plumbing Services (323) 643-6206 to get a free estimate.